Resume & Interview Workshop for QA
- Communication on company / team level
- Software development infrastructure
- Daily Responsibilities under different SDLC models
HW1 Let me know your company, your team; and what role you perform
- Overall process of Quality Insurance / Software Testing
- How exactly test cases are generated from use cases
- How to perform cross browser testing
HW2 Let me know the last project you attend; and what did you do
- Bullets reflecting your quality in the resume
- Project represented in your resume
- Put together as a quick demo
Prerequisites: If you have limited knowledge on above questions, you need take QA fundamentals instead. If you are not strong on organizing the material to satisfy the interviewer, this is the one you must attend, since a detailed strategic plan / instruction will be provide on the target selected questions.
Instructor: DQ；Together with 10+ years’ of experience in IT industry and a Master degree in Computer Science from a famous university in United States, his record proven experience from being Developer, Senior Technologist, QA manager, Resource Manager, Delivery Director, Head of PMO and Vice President definitely qualifies him as a lead who plays a strong role to instruct students on waving Knowledge Points to be a presentable Knowledge Matrix to be testified during interview.